About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aaron is ONE!

It's official.. I now have a 1 year old again! Yesterday was his birthday, and it was very low key. His party will be in a week and a half, it will be combined with Ethans party. I have never had a combined birthday party before, and honestly I am not a huge fan of them ( unless they are twins ). I think each child should get their own seperate celebration for thier day. That being said, Ethans birthday is in 6 days and seeing as how Jim has been off of work for a little while, we need to be money wise and do it like this.

Yesterday I baked a chocolate fudge cake with choco frosting and he LOVED it! I don't give him sweet stuff yet, other than grahm crackers, so he was in sugar heaven last night! I need to go buy him some walking shoes. He hates to stand, perhaps if I put some shoes underneath him for more stability, he may start.

*** By the way, do you have any clue what a chocolate cake does to a babys diaper the next day?! Ohh ma gosh!

3 comments:

Jody said...

awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!! I really hoped you aved me a peice of cake, or I don't kno if I can read you anymore ;) I bet his diaper was super fun lol,
xoxo

Kristy said...

OMG How is he ONE already?!!!!! that simply does not seem possible! Happy Birthday to him!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than tasting chocolate cake for the first time! I bet for him the diaper mess was all worth it! (Uh, maybe not for you, though...)