About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Friday, February 22, 2008

Awww, morning surprises

Is there a better way to start your day than with a baby who had a total blow-out in his jammies? There has been some weird tummy thing moving from kid to kid here. They show no signs of an illness, other than occassionally vomiting or having diarrhea. FUN STUFF! Just one question... if his anus is in back of him, how did the diarrhea get on his front thighs, belly, etc. Its everwhere BUT his backyard!

1 comment:

Kamryn said...

oh this made me giggle! i have never heard it referred to as a "backyard"!! hysterical!