About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The baby...

Our 5th child is Aaron Martin. His name is special, he is named after Jim's Step-Brother who passed away while I was pregnant with him. He was in a motorcycle accident. That's where Aaron comes from, Martin is after his awesome Grampa! Tell me what you think, because I find this hard to believe that this is mere coincidence... Aaron died on Sept. 11th. (9-11), and his namesake weighed 9-11 at birth. I think this is so beautiful, I truley believe that that was Aarons way of letting us know, he knows.

Aaron was a colicky baby. He has had a dairy intolerance from day one, and i'm sure that contributed to his colic. Even after we switched his milk, and I removed all diary from my breastmilk, he remained colicky, though a little better. He is going to be a year old next Tuesday, and I know everyone says time flies, but MAN, it does! I cannot believe it has been a year already. He is the sweetest baby ever. Hes such a happy guy. He ALWAYS has a smile for you, regardless if he's tired, sick or hungry.. he will shine that bad boy upon request! His head is a cue ball... no clue when those hair follicules will become active. He says "GET!" "Buh bye" and "Dadda" He is not close to walking yet. He just barely started cruising furniture. Normally, once he pulls up on something, he will sit back down and crawl away. Who knows, he may just decide to get up one day and take off! That's my precious boy in a nuttshell.
Photobucket

No comments: