About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

#2..... (not THAT #2)

Ethan Robert, Robert is Jim's Dad.. aka E-Bo... is our second child. He is 8 years old, soon to be 9 on March 4th. He and Aaron's bdays are a week apart.. that's gonna get expensive! Ethan is a bright, caring, sensitive, boyish boy! He is extremely talented in the art department. He has always had a gift of drawing, and lately has put his skills on the computer. He has taught himself how to create games, and short movies by creating, and copying and pasting over and over onto different screens. It truley is amazing to watch. When he is sitting down showing me his newest creation, I sit there bursting with pride and in such awe.. I am almost at a loss for words. He is only 8! It's crazy!

He's in 3rd grade and a wonderful student. He is in GATE and in the "Student leadership" which is like a PTA for the students. He and a few other children meet with the Principal once a month to offer suggestions for the school. His idea of a "Backwards Day" happened 2 weeks ago. Kids can come to school wearing their clothes, hats, shoes, backwards, speak backwards, etc... pretty cool! He's a pretty cool kid!
Photobucket

No comments: