About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

#3..

Logan Dennis is our 3rd child. His middle name Dennis is after my amazing Daddy and brother. He is a Christmas Eve baby..he just turned 5. He is soooo quik-witted and such a character... I will be sharing alot of things that come out of his mouth that blow me away! For instance, the other day, I was online and he asked me to make him a pb&j... this is how our conversation went;

Logan; "Mom, will you make me a pb&j?"
Me; "Yes, hold on."
Logan; " I don't want to hear hold on, I want to hear your feet in the kitchen making me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."
Me; *Chin on the floor* and laughs out of both of us!

He has a key obsession. Quite literally, an obsession.. I think he needs an intervention soon. If he is anywhere in the house, and you even slighty move a key, he will hear it and come running. He can tell you what key belongs to what door or to what vehicle. If he doesn't grow up to be a locksmith, I'll be shocked! He loves most Nick tv shows.. prefferably Dora and Diego. He starts school this year.. waaaa.. I don't know if *I* am ready. He is still a baby to me.
Photobucket

No comments: