About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

#1...

Numero Uno is Adrian James. He is our first child and an utterly amazing human being. His middle name is after Jim. I had Adrian when I was 16 years old. He is almost 14, and Its so crazy for me to think that in 2 years from now, I was a Parent. WOW.

Adrian is such a unique boy. Jim and I have always said throughout the years that he is so different than any other kids we know. Never has he had tanrums, back talked, attitude, nada. As a baby, he was the HAPPIEST, most loving, giggling little guy ever. As he went through his toddler years, he remained happy, quiet, caring, considerate. Even as a teenager, where most teens get attitude, perhaps start to rebel, Adrian remains to be such a mature, sweet young man. This is not to say that he is perfect, but if there is such a child, I guarantee you Adrian would win that award! Now, if I could just get him to do his chores without asking!

He is in GATE and doing great in school. He struggles in the math department ( just like his Momma) so he is in a support class for that. He takes after his Grandma ( my Momma ) and his uncle ( my Brother ) in the reading department. He is a bookworm, and I LOVE that about him. Give him a good book, and he is happy!

As you can see, I am no different than other Momma's who think that every single one of thier children are amazing and the best kids on Earth! *wink*
Photobucket

No comments: