About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Black hair AND black coffee?

Last night, I went to have my roots touched up. I AM a natural blonde, lets just get that out of the way right fast. However, I have been choosing to go a step lighter than my own color. Okay.. so, I like to play with colors in my hair, I have had purple streaks, pink, and red chunks as well. Last night, I had my stylest put black hair in the back. She separated my top hair from my bottom, to create a 2-toned look. This look has been in debate as far as classy VS. trashy. I'd like to think i'm a little bit of both.. so it should suit me well.

So this morning, in honor of my new black hair, I was considering having my coffee black... but, I just can't find myself to be that daring!

**PICTURES...

Okay so, I keep forgetting to take pics, so I just got back home, and remembered.. so bare with the hat look. I am holding my hair out to the side so you can see the dark behind the blonde. The back blonde goes at an upside down V angle.

Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Jody said...

LOL I can't wait to see.. I loved your red chunks... I'm not a black coffee person either, It needs to be sweet (like me right?) lol
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think you'd look great with whatever funky style you choose!

xoxo

(Lee-Ann)

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

LOL I'll be waiting for the pictures. I like to think I'm a bit trashy and a bit classy - keeps things real.

Elle said...

Can't wait to see ya. And btw, we all have a bit of tramp in us LOL.