About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday = Weigh in day

Another Monday, another day to record my weight. Don't think this scale addict honestly only stands on the scale once a week. Heck no. I sadly obsess over it, and usually stand on it after every potty trip, after meals, and of course before bed and right after waking. BUT I only record Monday's weigh in. So what was it this morning you ask? Still at 162.. it has been telling me I weigh 162 for about 3 days. On Friday, someone asked what I was going to do this weekend, my reply was; "Lose 1 pound." Eh, guess your plans and lifes plans don't always match up. Tis' okay, because I have been staying ON TRACK. I have not cheated with sugar or carbs for almost a month, and for that, I am so very proud of myself!

And, as a side note.. I know I kinda flaked out on Friday with posting my new do'.. but you have my word, they will be posted after my shower this morning.

4 comments:

Elle said...

Try not to think about how much it has movely lately, but how much it has moved in total! THAT is an impressive number!

Kamryn said...

where's the picture of your hair chicky?1

Jody said...

STILL waiting for you hair, sheeesh
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Bravo, strong girl! I'm right by your side...


Lee-Ann
xoxo