About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MIA

Hello, Hello! I am back in business. I have a new computer, I have new batteries in my digital camera.. I am ready to start blogging! But not yet, I have wee ones needing my attention at the moment, but this is an FYI. There will now be regular posts and pictures here :)

Love to all.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I didn't even know you had a blog, I will have to catch up! I just took a quick stroll down and saw some pics of sweet Kira and AGAIN I thought 'that looks just like Becky'! :) I haven't been the best at keeping up my blog either but I post every once in awhile.