About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update

I know its been a while. Sorry folks for leaving ya hanging.

Aaron got pretty sick with what I thought was a VERY nasty cold, then Kira got it, and of course her body can't handle illnesses and shes in the hospital again right now. She tested positive for RSV. I knew Aaron was "jacked up" for lack of better words, but didn't realize it was RSV. He is now much better, but Kira Jean is not doing too hot. Because of the illness, her seizures have been out of control for 7 days now. They have basically been back to back, literally, all of these days. The Ativan, nor Valium are even touching her. It SUCKS! She is on a Vaporflow machine, which is similar to a c-pap machine for oxygen. It is a heavy steady pressure of oxygen mixed with warm humidified mist. She is currently on 70%. We need to wean her down. 2 days ago, she was able to recieve 50%, but she now requires more 02.

Not that this is even remotely important in the sceme of my days right now, but since I am here posting, I should let my readers know that I am now down to the 150's! I weigh 159 now!

K, gotta shower and get back to Kira Girl.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw your poor little angel. I pray she gets well soon .

Her ponytail is so cute!