About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crowds!

I never take the boys out of the house. I feel terrible that I never take them out for fun activities. So yesterday morning, I decided that "Today, my boys and I are going to have a great and fun day together!" My original plan was to go bowling. While driving though, we all agreed to go to the Zoo and Fairy Tale Town. Since being a Momma, I have only taken my ( at the time, 2 young boys) there once. They have gone to a different zoo once as well, for a field trip. This is NOT good. These fun places are only 15-20 mins away, and I just have never taken the time to do this for them. Crappy. Ethan doesn't remember me taking him to Fairy tale town, how could he, he was an infant in a stroller. So technically, Adrian was the only one I have ever taken, and he doesn't even remember going either. UGH. So, YAY! This is what my boys and I are going to do! Okay, we get there, well, we get to the entrance of William land Park, where the zoo and FTT are inside. This park is huge, and its like a maze to drive around in. There HAD to be at least 2.5 million people there at that moment. Is that even possible? It had to be, we all saw it with our own eyes. We drove around, begging to see just ONE parking spot! There were cars illigally parked. There were cars blocking the area where you need to drive through. There were cars honking at each other. So while driving around and around already so frustrated, as if the car situation wasn't bad enough, we had to make sure we weren't going to hit all of the people who blatently walked right in front of your moving vehicle to cross the street. The line to get into the zoo was wrapped around the building, and the crowds crossing the street to get into Fairy Tale Town was no better. I couldn't handle another second of it, and neither could the boys. Both older boys kept saying "Bowling is sounding alot better right now!" lol So after we decide to leave this mass chaos, we get lost in the maze of the large park, and the paths are so narrow, that I had to pull over to let an oncoming person pass. I am trying VERY hard to be a better Christian, I really am. But the side of me that doesn't like people was emerging bigtime yesterday! That's a personality trait I am working on, and seriously want and need to change. I just don't like people and crowds at ALL! It seems like everyone in public are rude, and inconsiderate. It's like dog-eat-dog out there. I am always the person to scoot over if streets are a tight squeeze, or if in the grocery store, if the isle is crowded, I scoot to the side. Does anyone ever say "Thanks" HECK NO! I always say "Excuse me" if I walk in front of someone in the store, but does anyone utter those 2, kind words if they walk in front of me? HOW, tell me, HOW can I be a good Christian and love all of these rude strangers? Okay, I realized, I completely got of course from the original story here. So, we ended up going out to lunch at IHOP, then headed over to Walmart and they all picked out a new video game to play, then had McDonlads for dinner. They enjoyed it all. They considered it a success for a "fun day", and that's what matters, isn't it! Next weekend, we are going to go BACK to this extrememly popular fun place, BEFORE it opens, to ensure we have a spot, and my boys and I are going to have a BLAST!

No comments: