About Me

My photo
I'm 31 y/o, married to my Best Friend..and still finding out who I am. My world is sometimes chaotic, sometimes mysterious, but always a Blessing. I stay at home with my children, but i'm not the best homemaker.. that's a work in progress! You can read about my daughters disabilities on the first page. It's titled; "Kira Jean Beauty Queen."

Monday, April 27, 2009

Kira's friend Rebecca

Kira has a little friend named Rebecca who lives in Canada. Kira has not met Becky in person, but she knows all about her, and wishes she could meet her! I have been chatting with Becky's Momma, Monika, since the girls were pretty young, maybe before thier 1st birthday, can't remember. (help me out here, Mon?)Kira and Rebecca share a very striking physical resemblance. You will need to do a second take when looking at Becky's pictures, thinking it's Miss Jean! Both girls have the same beautiful auburn hair, the same pouty lips, the same bubble cheeks, and their body type and language is spitting image. Rebecca does not share the same exact issues as Kira, but she does share some. I do not want to attempt to detail Miss Becky's struggles, as I am afraid I may get some wrong, or misexplain. You can read all about her on the blog I have listed to your right. These 2 girls share a very special bond, as I feel that I share the same with Becky's Momma. I now have Skype, so the girls get to meet in "person" how NEAT is that! Logan, my 6 year old and I were looking at Monika's blog this weekend, and He thought all of the pictures were Kira. He didn't believe me that it wasn't his sister, he just didn't know who the other people in the pictures were! LOL

No comments: